Project full title: Energy Sector Innovation-Financial Network
According to the EU innovation and energy policies a comprehensive network for a better understanding between innovation energy enterprises and institutions and financial agents is being designed and developed
- to adapt and update the financial services to the energy sector innovation needs,
- to provide practical and efficient solutions to facilitate the access of innovation agents in the energy sector to financial services.
The main objectives of this project are:
- Improvement of the access of entrepreneurs (energy technologies) to financial services.
- Promotion of the collaboration between innovation agents and the financial service providers.
EIFN aims to create an on-line European platform (Website) that will facilitate access to funding for innovative projects in the energy industry, and whereby the entrepreneurs will be provided with:
- a knowledge repository of the energy industry (trends, innovations, regulations, etc.) and of existing financing opportunities (European support, financial innovations, potential investor profiles, etc.);
- appropriate procedures and tools to guide and fill in their business plans;
- valuation tools for the business plans;
- risk management tools.
The following agents will also have access to the Network:
More about EIFN
- potential investors that will have access to the business plans as well as to the valuation tools;
- promoters of entrepreneurship, innovation or renewable energies;
- research centers.
Coordinator: For more information regarding the EIFN project please contact the Coordinator Mr Enrique Doheijo, e-mail adress: email@example.com and Deputy Coordinator Mrs Maria Garcia Estevez, Deloitte, Spain, e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletter: To receive the Newsletter and periodic information, please contact Mr. Gabriel Vladut: email@example.com
Web design: please contact Mr.